Goodale & Barbieri Company property management professionals serve our clients properties with diligence and expertise to ensure your asset value is preserved and enhanced through your holding period. We strive for strong tenant relations that results in long term tenancy and stability.
Our expertise reaches across all asset types including medical, office, retail, multifamily, affordable housing and industrial.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Preparation of annual budget
- Accounting services with monthly customizable reporting
- Maintain operating and security deposit bank accounts
- Operations management and common area maintenance
- Leveraging our buying power to lower costs that include, but is not limited to, maintenance and grounds contracts, costs of renovations, tenant improvements, modernizations projects, review of real estate taxes and lower insurance premiums.
- Engineering services
- Representation of the asset owner regarding community and city activities
- Maintain relations with adjacent land owners
- Review payment of taxes and insurance relating to property
- Green practices
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS INCLUDE:
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- The Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Request Property Management Proposal