Goodale & Barbieri Company, a Spokane, Washington leading real-estate development and property management firm, is seeking a Commercial Leasing and Property Manager to work in our Spokane, WA Corporate Office.
- Oversee and monitor property operations.
- Maintain occupancy through leasing.
- Develop and maintain favorable tenant relations.
- Devise and implement a leasing and marketing plan to meet ownership objectives.
- Oversee preparation and verify accuracy of monthly financial reports.
- Conduct regularly scheduled inspections of all properties to ensure adherence to owner and company standards.
- Prepare annual budget for property.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Four year degree in Business Administration preferred.
- One year of commercial property management experience.
- Knowledge of construction process, design, mechanical needs, contract administration, contract negotiation.
- Knowledge of financial reporting, building of value and safety of capital.
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
- Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with co-workers and others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess a valid Washington State Real Estate Broker’s License.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
Benefits and 401K available
Background check, drug test, good driving record required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Listed salary range PLUS commissions