Goodale & Barbieri Company, a Spokane, Washington leading real-estate development and property management firm, is seeking a Commercial Property Assistant to work in our Spokane, WA Corporate Office.
- Provide administrative support to the Commercial Real Estate Division
- Handle management phone calls from clients and customers.
- Provide monthly owner’s reports: knowledge of property account set up, chart of accounts and explanation of month’s activity.
- Prepare leases, letters for Commercial and leasing Manager, make management requests and manage the paper trail for the Commercial and Leasing Manager’s business
- Answer phones in the Commercial Department
- CAM billing and monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliation
- Create Excel spreadsheets for budgets, comparisons, etc.
- Code bills and research payments
- Create fee sheets and invoices for commissions
- Request and input gross sales reports
- Enter lease information for skyline accounting
- Prepare accounting reports, review and deliver to owners
- Assist in problem solving process with Department and Property Manager
- Assist in the process of “Move Out” paperwork, issuing balance owing letters, preparation and tracking of payment agreements and collections
- Process rent checks daily through electronic process
- Assist in the budget preparation, narrative, and documentation, contract renewal
- Assist in the review of Aging/Delinquency Reports from Community Managers and ensure corrections if necessary are completed
- Submit and track Replacement Reserves and Residual Receipt requests
- Assist with the annual Service Coordinator budget and monthly billing
- Assist in the annual State Housing Trust Fund financial reporting and ensure it is completed and submitted accurately and timely
- Assist in the preparation and updating of Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plans and Management Certifications
- Assist in preparation of documents required for Management Occupancy Reviews, REAC Inspections, and City and State Housing Trust Fund Inspections
- Assist with the coordination of the Manager’s meetings with Property Managers and distribute updated policies, procedures, forms, and documents
- Preparation and distribution of monthly calendars
- Update team property lists and answering service
- Perform random audits on initial move in, interim and annual recertification for compliance ensuring third party verification of income, assets, medical deductions, disability status, signatures, match and are accurate with file checklist and computation sheets, 50059 and Lease
- Assist in storing of records and files
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Associate's Degree in Business related field required. Bachelor's Degree in Business related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years related work experience in a professional office environment
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate Industry experience preferred
For further information and immediate consideration, apply online or send resume to: Goodale & Barbieri Co; Attn: Human Resources; 818 W Riverside Ave #300, Spokane, WA 99201
Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Plan with match, paid holidays and paid year end break.
$32K to $35K depending on experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time