Goodale & Barbieri Company, a Spokane, Washington leading real-estate development and property management firm, is seeking a Full-Time Maintenance Technician in Kennewick, WA.
- Responsible for the daily operation, maintenance, preventive maintenance, trouble shooting and repairs to a multifamily building's plumbing, electrical, HVAC and other building systems
- Have working knowledge of building carpentry, life safety, fire protection and security systems to ensure proper operations
- Ensure curb appeal of the property is maintained
- Assist in the cleaning of common areas daily and vacant apartments during turn-over
- Daily interaction with management, residents, and vendors
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in building operations and equipment / systems maintenance
- Ability to handle multiple projects and make decisions
- Knowledge and understanding of blueprints and technical manuals
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Valid State Driver's License (to drive to corporate office, vendors or suppliers)
For further information and immediate consideration, email resume and cover letter to:
or mail to:
Goodale & Barbieri Company; Attn: Tami Dolson
818 W. Riverside Ave, Suite 300
Spokane, WA 99201
Equal Opportunity Employer
Salary DOE and benefits are available.
Please include salary requirements when applying.
Background check, drug test, good driving record required.